Friday 31 May 2013

Filled Under:

A blogger's journey - The story of my life.

I am not among those bloggers who write everything down before and blog about after a deep research of keywords, SEO and after the content is completely perfect. I just write whatever it comes to my mind what I have experienced in this field of blogging there is a lot more to learn and experiment to be true I have not collected a single penny online or made some substantial income like other bloggers.

The main problem about me is that I am bit lazy when compared to them and things do not come into my mind when I expect them just kidding. Earning money online has always been everyone dreams but only a few can do right because the commitment needed in the earlier time is too much you need to spread the word about your blog in popular blogs by helping the visitors in the comments, by making some interesting comments in the blog, writing quality post to some medium sized blogs and than to big blogs.

Its a though task but its worth your time. I am lazy to do that thats why I am stuck here with no one to follow or make a comment in my blog and most importantly I really do not write well, although I know what to do I am hesistant to do it just like most of the new starter bloggers who quickly surrenders before seeing a single penny transferred to their bank accounts. With so many authority and well established blogs and with the search giants like google implementing many new algorithms the quality of your post is what that makes you stands out in the crowd.

Many people refer to blogging as a part time but can you really do part time in blogging hopefully you might get no as an answer because with so much work to do no one can do it part time. Part time blogs have a great chance to deteriorate like my blog, it needs some constant amount of effort at the start later it becomes a part time. So never make the mistake of blogging for part time in the start be committed and you would see the results start as a part time you would discontinue blogging before even seeing the real power of it.

Studies gives me a lot of headache as I can rarely focus on blogging but I am not willing to give up, sometimes I even sleep at 6 a.m. in the morning because I was so deeply lost in the world of blogging. Just do it as if meant the world to you and its your passion and interest and you would surely see the result. Its too early to give up. I have been blogging since 2011 and although I have not achieved that much success in the field I still love to blog about the main problem with me is that I blog in many topics which creates a lot of confusion with me.

Presently I am focussing on social games my blog www.miscritsrewarder.com is my first success in the world of blogging. It was a blogger sub-domain earlier but now I just changed its name to the miscritsrewarder.com just yesterday, earlier it was miscritsrewarder.blogspot.com the alexa rank for the sub-domain looks good but the new domain alexa rank is not yet known till now hope its soon up cannot wait to see it. My advice would be do not blog in too many blogs create one centralised blog its more profitable than blogging in different niches target your niche well make sure its your passion and you are interested in writing about it and do not be lazy like me.

I know you might be reading this post after years it is published because I am too busy or lazy to do all the things to improve my blog. LOL





0 comments:

Post a Comment